Asthma, Allergy and Immunology
The Department of Asthma, Allergy and Immunology provides specialty care and evaluation for a variety of conditions at our clinic locations in Seattle, University Village (Seattle), Issaquah, Lynnwood and Federal Way. These conditions include:
- inhalant allergies (dust, pollen, animals, mold)
- food allergies
- venom reactions (bee sting)
- chronic sinusitis
- drug reactions
- immune dysfunction
Pediatric and adult specialists are available. Our philosophy is that treatment is a partnership and every attempt is made to provide patients with the information and tools they will need to actively participate in their treatment.
- Seattle Main Campus Location:
- Lindeman Pavilion Level 1
- Main Line: (206) 223-6173
- Fax: (206) 341-0487
- Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
To Make an Appointment
To make an appointment at Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center, please call (206) 223-6600. Our Hospital & Seattle Medical Center is on the 1st floor of the Lindeman Pavilion (1201 Terry Ave., First Hill area).
If skin testing is anticipated, it is necessary to stay off antihistamines for five days before the test. Schedulers can help you determine the appropriate time interval. Twenty-four-hour notice is required for cancellation of appointments to avoid paying a $75 no-show fee.
Appointments also are available at several of our medical centers.
- Virginia Mason Bellevue Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Federal Way Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Lynnwood Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center
- Virginia Mason University Village Medical Center
Your physician, or an on-call partner, is available 24 hours a day for emergencies. Call (206) 223-6600.
Injection hours are approximately 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. To contact the injection room please call (206) 223-6173.
Visit one of Virginia Mason's pharmacies or contact your pharmacy for medication refills.
A minimum of a yearly follow-up appointment is required to evaluate your condition and its response to therapy.