- Main Line: Bainbridge Island - (206) 341-0001; Federal Way - (253) 874-1700; University Village - (206) 525-8000
- Meet Our Providers
- Hours of Operation: Weekdays: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturdays: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.; University Village open Sundays: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Real life shouldn’t need an appointment
Virginia Mason Urgent Care available at Bainbridge Island, Federal Way and University Village
Do you have a minor illness or injury that should be checked today? Usually it’s best to see your primary care provider, but sometimes symptoms occur at inconvenient times or you don’t want to wait.
Virginia Mason Urgent Care offers:
- Three walk-in locations (no appointment needed):
- Open weekdays: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Open Saturdays: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- University Village open on Sundays: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- X-ray services on premises
Urgent care is appropriate for minor conditions such as sprains, burns, cuts, earaches, fevers, coughs or any condition that needs prompt attention. It is not a substitute for emergency care.
Wait times: Patients are seen in the order they arrive with some exceptions for more emergent medical issues. If there is a wait time, we will provide you all available options to best facilitate your needs.
Closing hours: We see patients up until the closing hours posted, but if the current patient volume and wait times extend beyond closing hours, we may not be able to take additional patients. If the wait times extend beyond our closing hour when you arrive, we will do our best to help provide you with a referral for the care you need.
For any life-threatening accidents or injuries, call 911 or visit the closest Emergency Department.