- Main Line: (206) 583-6585
- Meet Our Providers
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
At Virginia Mason Travel Health, we understand the health challenges you may encounter during international travel. That’s why we are dedicated to providing comprehensive, personalized, pre- and post-travel health services to every traveler – including teens and children.
Whether you are traveling for business, pleasure or humanitarian reasons, we are available at seven Virginia Mason medical centers across the Puget Sound region. We specialize in developing individualized and in-depth care plans based on your itinerary, planned activities and any chronic medical problems.
Travel Health Care That’s Comprehensive
Whether you need immunizations, an overseas consultation, or treatment for an illness after returning home, we can address the full spectrum of global travel health issues, including:
- Pre-Travel Preventive Care — Virginia Mason Travel Health provides consultations to help you:
– Determine your level of risk based on your travel itinerary.
– Obtain the proper immunizations for you. Virginia Mason is an authorized yellow fever vaccination center and will
provide the International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever, if necessary.
– Evaluate the need for malaria prophylaxis and other medication options.
– Discuss prevention and provide resources to ensure safe and healthy travel.
Immunizations — Immunizations available at our travel medicine clinics include:– Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis
– Hepatitis A
– Hepatitis B
– Yellow Fever
– Measles, Mumps and Rubella
– Meningococcal meningitis
– Japanese encephalitis
Testing — Tests available at our travel health clinics include:
– Blood tests to determine immunity if necessary
– Tuberculosis skin test (PPD)
– HIV test with counseling
- Health Consultations During Your Trip — Our travel health specialists understand the challenges that can occur when becoming ill away from home and seeking medical care in a foreign country. If you become ill overseas and need treatment recommendations or resources, you may contact your Virginia Mason travel provider through the MyVirginiaMason patient portal.
- Post-Travel Illness Care — If you return home with a travel-related illness, appointments are available with our experienced Infectious Diseases specialists by calling (206) 583-6585.
Book your travel health services appointment today by calling (206) 583-6585.