At Virginia Mason Sports Medicine, patients benefit from a team of board-certified sports medicine experts working together to offer the highest level of care. We provide complete evaluation and treatment of all sports-related injuries and other musculoskeletal conditions, from diagnosis through rehabilitation. Specialty care — including advanced imaging, orthopedics, podiatry and orthotic services — is available in one convenient location.
For more than 30 years, Virginia Mason Sports Medicine has cared for thousands of sports enthusiasts, from world-class athletes to "weekend warriors." Our goal is to help patients return to their favorite activities feeling healthier and stronger than ever.
- Meet Our Providers — Our specialists are board certified and fellowship-trained.
- Appointment Information and Locations
Sports Medicine Services
- Knee pain
- Shoulder pain
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction
- Knee and shoulder arthroscopy
- Reconstruction surgery of the shoulder for instability (dislocations)
- Rotator cuff surgery
- Sports and orthopedic sports injuries
- Physical therapy
- Podiatric sports injuries
- Orthotics (select an appropriate pair of shoes for an active lifestyle)
- Sports Medicine FAQs
- Insurance Benefit Verification Information
- Health History Form
- Medications and Allergies
- Planning for Surgery
Selecting Shoes for an Active Lifestyle
Selecting the appropriate pair of shoes for your activities is vital for injury prevention. Mark T. Reeves, DPM, has compiled a checklist of shoes appropriate for various activities. View the shoe list.
For more information about sports medicine or to make an appointment, call us at