- Main Line: (206) 223-6398
- Meet Our Providers
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Separation and Loss Services
Separation and Loss provides services for adults and children (aged 7-18) whose loved one has died as the result of a sudden, violent death by criminal act (homicide), including terrorism, suicide or other types of violent death.
- Join us for the Northwest Conference on Childhood Grief, Feb. 24, 2017. Learn more »
Services available include:
- therapy groups
- short-term therapy
- psychiatric consultation and medication management
- community, workplace, family and school crisis response
- professional training
The Homicide Support Project
The Homicide Support Project at Virginia Mason was created to provide training and consultation, bringing together multi-service teams around the U.S. who work with those impacted by homicide.