For more information about neurosurgery at Virginia Mason, call (206) 223-7525. Our fax number is (206) 341-0443.
The Neuroscience Institute at Virginia Mason in Seattle provides a wide range of neurosurgery services. Neurosurgery is the diagnosis and surgical treatment of disorders affecting the nervous system. The practice of neurosurgery includes the management of brain tumors and blood vessel problems affecting the brain, as well as spinal disorders, such as disk herniations, degenerative spinal problems, spinal tumors and trauma.
Neurosurgeons also manage surgical treatment of nerve problems in the limbs, such as carpal tunnel syndrome.
Virginia Mason's neurosurgeons provide consultation and surgery for:
- brain tumors, including acoustic neuroma/vestibular schwannoma
- blood vessel abnormalities
- movement disorders (e.g., Parkinson's disease)
- peripheral nerve (e.g., carpal tunnel syndrome)
- pinched nerve (e.g., sciatica or neck/arm pain)
- spine surgery
- spinal cord tumors
- spine fusion for back pain and instability
- trigeminal neuralgia
Forms for Your Appointment
For your convenience and to expedite your check-in, please print, complete and bring the following forms to your appointment:
Download and print information to help you plan for your surgery.