- Main Line: (206) 624-1144
- Meet Our Providers
- Hours of Operation: 5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Emergency Room (1010 Spring St.): Seven days a week: 24 hours
Virginia Mason Hospital
Virginia Mason Hospital is located at 925 Seneca Street at our Hospital & Seattle Medical Center. For your convenience, you may be dropped off or picked up at the hospital lobby in the circular driveway on Seneca Street. If you arrive from the Lindeman Pavilion via the skybridge or from Buck Pavilion, the hospital lobby is located on Level 4. The admitting desk is conveniently located next to the lobby.
- Maps and Directions
- Hospital Check-In
- Gifts, Flowers and E-mail
- Accomodations and Amenities
- Learn What to Expect During Your Hospital Stay (Video)
- Interpreter Services
The Emergency Department is located at the corner of Spring Street and Boren Avenue (1010 Spring Street) and is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Hospital Visiting Hours
We understand that the support of family and friends is beneficial to our patients' needs, so visiting hours are flexible. To promote the rest of our patients, we ask that family and friends finish their visiting by 9 p.m.