Information regarding accepted Confluence Health insurance plans.
Contact your health insurance plan for information on covered services before your appointment.
Confluence Health Insurance Plans
* Confluence Health and Molina
Effective Jan. 1, 2019, Confluence Health no longer has financial risk for their Molina patient population. As this is the case, Molina patient authorizations will no longer go through Confluence Health. As of Jan. 1, 2019, all referral requests, prior-authorization requests and hospital notifications need to be directed to Molina. Please see below:
- Referrals for Specialty Care
- If referral/authorization is not in place prior to patient scheduling, referral requests need to go to Molina as of Jan. 1, 2019.
- All prior-authorization requests need to be directed to Molina as of Jan. 1, 2019.
- Hospital Admission Notifications
- Effective Jan. 1, 2019, Hospital admission notifications need to be provided to Molina within twenty-four (24) hours after admission or by the end of the next business day if the admissions are on a weekend or holiday.
* Contracted through their partnership with Confluence Health.