Accommodations & Amenities
At Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center
|The Inn at Virginia Mason hotel is connected to the Virginia Mason Hospital, in Seattle, and located only four blocks from downtown Seattle. The Inn provides convenient hotel accommodations in a caring environment for patients and their families, making your stay comfortable and hassle-free. Affordable short- and long-term rates are available. The Inn features 79 remodeled guestrooms and nearby parking. Room service is available seven days a week through Virginia Mason. Book your hotel reservation online and receive our exclusive medical rate. You may also call (206) 583-6453 to make a hotel reservation. Ask for promo code: Medical. Learn more.
|The Baroness Hotel is located on the Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center campus and specializes in catering to patients and their families. The Baroness is known for its "home away from home" atmosphere and old-Seattle charm, while providing an affordable option to make your stay comfortable and hassle-free. The hotel features 57 unique guestrooms with kitchenettes and is within walking distance of parking areas, restaurants and downtown Seattle. Room service is available seven days a week through Virginia Mason. Short-term and long-term rates are available. The entrance to the Baroness is at 1005 Spring Street. Please call (206) 583-6453 to make a reservation. Ask for promo code: Medical. Learn more.|
Other Nearby Accommodations
- The Sorrento Hotel (300 feet)
- Homewood Suites by Hilton (.2 miles)
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Seattle (.5 miles)
- Hotel Nexus (7.6 miles)
Virginia Mason is located in Seattle's First Hill neighborhood. This quiet, residential neighborhood is just a short walk from downtown Seattle shopping, the financial district and the Convention Center. For more information, click on the links below:
Cash machines are located on the fourth floor of the hospital near the elevators and the Gift Shop.
Chapel at Virginia Mason
The Chapel at Virginia Mason is located on the Hospital Level 4 between Admitting and the gift shop. The chapel is set aside as a space for quiet reflection and prayer for patients, family and staff. It is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our non-denominational chaplains are available to provide counseling, compassionate listening, crisis intervention, grief and bereavement resources, and patient advocacy. Contact the Department of Spiritual Care by calling (206) 583-6463, ext. 36463. Chaplains are available by pager 24 hours a day. Referrals may be left on voicemail, or for immediate assistance, call the operator to request the chaplain on call.
Representatives from various faith backgrounds are available for patient visits. Please call the Spiritual Care office at (206) 583-6463 to make this request.
Food and Drink
- Room Service — Patients and their visitors in Virginia Mason Hospital may order the meal of their choice from our room service menu between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. daily. Meals are made to order and are delivered directly to the patient's room.
- Four Seasons Cafe — The Four Seasons Cafe, located on the fourth floor of the hospital, offers full meals, a deli with sandwiches made to order, snacks and vending machines. Meals are served from 6 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. seven days a week.
- Rhododendron Café - The Rhododendron Café, located at the Inn at Virginia Mason on Spring Street, offers breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, a courtyard for outdoor dining, and a full service bar. Open seven days a week at various times.
- Tully's Coffee — Coffee drinks are available in the breezeway just east of the hospital lobby. Open weekdays from 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Located near the cafeteria on the fourth floor of the hospital. Learn more about the Gift Shop at Virginia Mason.
As a complimentary service, Virginia Mason provides qualified medical interpreters to all of our limited English proficiency and hearing impaired patients. Patients, family members and Virginia Mason staff members can request on-site and telephonic interpreters 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To request an interpreter, contact your provider's office and specify your language preference.
Televised Patient Education System
Patients and their visitors in Virginia Mason Hospital have access to on-demand educational content on their in-room television. The on-demand system is built to allow patients and visitors to choose their programming when they want to watch it. Topics covered include recovering from heart surgery, smoking cessation, insulin injections, stroke survival and much more.