- The Spine Clinic
- Golf Rehabilitation
- Clinic for Performing Arts
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
Virginia Mason’s highly experienced physicians and physical and occupational therapists evaluate and treat patients with a wide variety of diagnoses. These include:
- neck pain
- back pain
- overuse disorders, such as tendonitis and carpal tunnel syndrome
- joint injuries to the knee, shoulder, ankle or arm
- balance problems
- difficulties with walking
In partnership with other Virginia Mason departments, PM&R also provides specialty care for body mechanics training, women’s health, surface electromyography (SEMG) and pelvic floor problems, such as incontinence.
Our therapists strongly believe that education is key to the rehabilitation process. Education helps patients to minimize pain and time lost from work and to feel more empowered in the rehabilitation process.